Welcome back to the world 40 blog. I hope that you have enjoyed last week’s blog. If you did, then you will definitely like this one because I got to interview an interesting figure of this game, the leader of the UN W40 tribe…Axilles. We talk about the wars that the UN W40 is having and how he thinks that these wars will end. I also interviewed the Baron of the UN W40 tribe, Moulson11. This interview was from the perspective of the UN W40 tribe. I will try next week to get the leader of NMS and the week after the leader of the CB tribe. So anyway shall we begin?
Top 20 Players
- It looks like everyone has grown so far compared to last week but Dacritta has grown about 95,000 in a week, Bechyme has grown 67,000 points the top two players are competing but the looks like Dacritta is winning so far.
Top 20 Tribes
Tribes OD Ranking
Players OD Ranking
WAR STATS: NMS vs UN W40\UN 40A
WAR STATS: CB TRIBE/S vs UN W40/UN 40A
Today’s interview was with one of the important tribe leaders: Axilles, the leader of UN W40, and Moulson11, the baron of UN W40. Today we have talked about the UN W40 war with NMS and the CB tribes and how the UN tribe are doing so far with these wars and what they can do to improve to win the war, so I hope you enjoy this!Questions to Axilles:
1-Introduce yourself to us
2-Do you take a role in your tribe?
3-Is your tribe in war? With whom?
4-Why do you fight those wars?
5-How do you think your doing with these wars?
6-In a few months how do you think the results will change?
7-Do you think that you and NMS will ever be allies? Why or why not?
8-Do you think that you guys will beat NMS in the long run? Why or why not?
9-Do guys worry that Kata, the third tribe, might take your spot as the second tribe?
10-You guys have an academy tribe. Ever think of making another one?
11-Well which war do you guys worry much about? why?
12-Well it has been really nice interviewing you and hearing your opinions. Any other words to the people of world 40?Answers:
1. Hey W40, Axilles here! Some know me as pvilleredneck07 from w9 where I started and learned to play the game.. (What else should I say here? I don’t think I will be going into full detail of my personal life?)
2. I am the sole duke in W40, but I couldn’t do it without my council behind me. They are a GREAT group of players who have been here for a LONG time and have done what has been asked plus more. So I would say, I am the man behind the scenes who is there when they have questions or isn’t sure about something, but the true credit should go to my council for the success we have had.
3. Yes, we are currently at war with NMS and the CB family.
4. Why do we fight them? Well this is a war game and it gives us something to do I guess? The main reason we are at war with NMS is because of false information. I was accused of supposedly trying to work against NMS when we had a NAP, but no proof of that has been seen yet, so who knows. Doesn’t matter really.
5. Well overall I think we are doing fine considering we are taking on a large family plus the #1 tribe in the world. Regardless of what anyone says or saying they don’t really focus on us is honestly BS. We could sit here all day and use excuses as to why we lose villages or anything else, but overall we are doing just fine.
6. Hmmm…I think it will be about the same. I see CB falling faster than most expect, but I guess we will just have to wait it out and lets see.
7…LOL…was this a trick question? Me and Laz have our differences, we know each other from w9 and was allies there, but here it has been more of a love/hate relationship. This is the most craziest world dealing with diplomacy their is no telling what to really expect, but I respect him overall and the same with KoT and Davo.
8. I can’t say yes or no. I would like to say yes, but their are so many factors that go a long with this world and wars such as different scenarios, more tribes jumping in. I will say this… a 1 vs 1 (UN W40 WINS)
9. Kata is a strong bunch with solid leadership. They are here for a reason and have proven themselves many times. I don’t worry that they will take the #2 spot. Rankings is not what matters, it’s how well you play the game. Your final rank will come in due time when the world is over and their is only 1 tribe left. They deserve whatever ranking they get, I would say hands down they are probably the best tribe on w40 right now.
10.We will not make another academy. Our goal right now is to get back down to one solid tribe. Yes, it will take some time, but we will get there eventually.
11. We don’t worry about wars, we just play the game and enjoy every minute of it. Some people go a little overboard and forget it’s only a game.
Thanks for your time
Introduce yourself to us.
Moulson11: I am Moulson11. W40 is my first world. Somehow managed not to get myself rimmed, joined UN W40 early on at about 20k points, and ever since then have been eating through red dots and trying to get myself on every war front. Favorite sports and hobbies outside of TW are: I play a lot of tennis, and I am into metallica, radiohead, red hot chili peppers, green day, and more.I also Play piano too.
Do you take a role in your tribe?
Yes I am on council
Is your tribe in war? With whom?
Moulson11: We are at war with every tribe in the ~CB~ family. We are also at war with the remnants of WRATH (*PTW*), and we are at war with NMS. Also, we are at war with some rim tribes but those don’t deserve mention
Why do you fight those wars?
Moulson11: We started the CB one because we felt like it, NMS started theirs for reasons I don’t really recall, something about talking about killing them behind our backs, and the WRATH one because they recruited people clearly in our territory
How do you think your doing with these wars?
Moulson11: ~CB~ one is turning into battle of the inactives on both sides, with a few solid active members taking advantage on both sides. NMS is a slow drag with heavy stackings on most of the frontlines, and *PTW* is a slaughter
In a few months, how do you think the results will change?
Moulson11: I think once we get rid of some of our inactives on the CB front, we will start to tear through them again like we did at the start of that fight. NMS I believe will look much the same a few months down the road, and *PTW* will continue to be a slaughter
Do you think that you and NMS will ever be allies? Why or why not?
Moulson11: No never. We hate them too much. And the feeling is mutual
Do you think that you guys will beat NMS in the long run? Why or why not?
Moulson11: Well if you are talking stats wise, yes. We have always had the upper hand in total conquers against them, and will continue to do so as almost all our frontline members against NMS are solid players who can hold their own.
Do guys worry that Kata, the third tribe, might take your spot as the second tribe?
Moulson11: No we don’t care much for rankings
You guys have an academy tribe. Ever think of making another one?
Moulson11: No. At one point we had a third. We didn’t like it and cut most of the members and put it down into 2 tribes. Our goal is to eventually get down to one tribe
Well which war do you guys worry much about? Why?
Moulson11: none of them. We know that all our members are solid, and we support and help out one another enough to maintain all our conflicts no problem for the foreseeable future. Call it cocky, but it is what I believe to be the truth
Well it has been really nice interviewing you and hearing your opinions. Any other words to the people of world 40?
Moulson11: Yes. So long as UN W40 is around, your time on this world is coming to an end.
Thanks for your time !
As you can see this was todays blog i hope you enjoyed it, i know i have! Next week we will have the UN W40 tribe’s enemies the people that have been taking the lead tribe of this world so far NMS! So till then see you next week on the world 40 blog
“You Don’t Try; You Perform”